Sunday, November 1, 2009

Scrambled

Well, I was going to write about how must I like fall and about Halloween but I watched an anime today and now my thoughts are scrambled. This anime (Saikano) is about a couple that just started dating and how they don't know how to express their love to each other. They do truly love each other.
Surfing the web I show pictures of this anime (Saikano) I thought it was interesting, a robot girl fighting evil or something along those lines but I was wrong. Watching the title screen, the subtitle should have clued me in, "The Last Love Song On This Little Planet. This was a love story during a war and that was what most of the plot was. A young couple trying to stay together in the mist of a war. The episodes that I have seen show Chise becoming the ultimate weapon and she has to choose between her boyfriend and the military. If she goes to fight she breaks promises with her boyfriend Shuji, if she disobeys the military her comrades die. When Shuji and Chise finally express their love Shuji can't help but be afraid of her destructive power. I had to stop with four episodes left to watch because the story was so emotional but I read what will happen on wikipedia. Even knowing what will happen I will still watch till the end because of how entangling the story is. This show may not have been what I thought but it was a good decision to watch this anime.
I also watched Zombieland this weekend which is a great movie were the characters have and use common sense. The main character is a college student trying to get home after zombies have infested the world. He meets other people along the way finds out what kind of person he can be by being outside even if outside is infested with zombies. This is a very funny movie.
Bye, Bye for now.

No comments: